Already a member? Visit the Members Only link on the left-hand side of the screen to view resources.
APBP is a community of practitioners working to create more walkable, bikeable places. We foster peer knowledge sharing, advance technical expertise, and support the professional development of our members who work in government, consulting firms, and in non-profit organizations in the fields of transportation planning and engineering, urban design and planning, public health and active living.
We have a variety of membership categories sure to fit your needs! Choose from these options:
Become a member now!
Professional - $120/year: This membership is for a person employed by a local, state or federal government, a corporation or consulting firm, a college or university, or as an independent consultant.
Advocate - $88/year: This membership is for staff or volunteers of an advocacy organization or advisory committee.
Young Professional - $50/year: This membership is for a person who has just graduated or has been in practice less than 3 years. This category is available for the first three years of practice and then transfers to the Professional Membership category.
Student - $30/year: This membership is for full-time students in engineering, planning, landscape architecture, urban design, safety and promotion, health, law enforcement and other related curricula.
Retired - $30/year: Retired bicycle and pedestrian professionals interested in maintaining connections in the field.
Group Memberships: Groups of five or more people from the same professional or advocacy organization may join together as a group and save 20% on annual membership dues.
Contact APBP via the Contact Us page for more information.
Benefits of Membership
- Network with an online community of over 1,200 professionals who share a passion for bicycle and pedestrian transportation and a vision for the role that sustainable transportation can play in communities.
- Participate in APBP's dynamic and acclaimed listserv, open only to our members
- Save money with reduced fees for APBP's monthly webinars, publications and biennial conference
- Stay informed with our weekly enewsletter
- Search the Career Center for job openings
- Participate in the annual APBP Mentor Program
- Gain access to scholarship programs for professional meetings