APBP Missouri Chapter has a new membership brochure (click to download as a PDF). Please share it with your colleagues and co-workers, and encourage them to join APBP and the Missouri Chapter.
You can visit the APBP-MO Chapter's web page here or join APBP-MO here.
APBP is a community of practitioners working to create more walkable, bikeable places. We foster peer knowledge sharing, advance technical expertise, and support the professional development of our members who work in government, consulting firms, and in non-profit organizations in the fields of transportation planning and engineering, urban design and planning, public health and active living.
We have a variety of membership categories sure to fit your needs!
Benefits of Membership
- Network with an online community of over 1,200 professionals who share a passion for bicycle and pedestrian transportation and a vision for the role that sustainable transportation can play in communities.
- Participate in APBP's dynamic and acclaimed listserv, open only to our members
- Save money with reduced fees for APBP's monthly webinars, publications and biennial conference
- Stay informed with our weekly e-newsletter
- Search the Career Center for job openings
- Participate in the annual APBP Mentor Program
- Gain access to scholarship programs for professional meetings
Find out more or join APBP-Missouri at https://www.apbp.org/group/Missouri
Contacts for the Missouri Chapter:
- Paul Wojciechowski – President firstname.lastname@example.org, 314-952-8570
- Derrick Estell - Vice President email@example.com, 417-864-1971