Post a Job Opening or Request for Proposal
Any one can submit a job opening or a Request For Proposal (RFP) to the Career Center by clicking on the "Submit an Opening" icon above. There is no fee to post an opening. Please note:
- Include as much information about the position as you can, including the minimum salary
- Date Needed field: This means your deadline to fill the position
- Post Opening field: The length of time the position should be listed on the site. If you choose "Until Filled," the job listing will be deactivated by the site administrator after 45 days.
- You will not be able to edit the posting after you submit it. If you need to change something, contact the site administrator (262-228-7025).
- The listing will appear in the Career Center after approval by the site administrator.
Search for a Job Opening or RFP Notice
Only APBP members may search for a job opening or a Request For Proposal. First sign in to the site. Navigate back to the Career Center and click on the "Search Openings" icon.